Our recent guest slot on the Green and Healthy Places Podcast
This month I had the pleasure of being a guest on the Green and Healthy Places Podcast, with Matt Morley. The podcast is all about “sustainability, wellness and community in real estate and hospitality”, so I was hugely excited to be given a chance to talk to Matt about an area I’m passionate about.
Matt’s a big advocate of sustainable, wellness enhancing design and runs Biofit and Biofilico. two companies that aim to support natural health, fitness and wellness as well creating truly inspiring, healthy, biophilic interiors. Check out their sites for some visuals of the beautiful work they do.
It was a great chat which covered the gamut of occupational health and workplace wellness.
We touched on many different aspects in 30 mins including:
- How the ‘Six Whys of Meditation’ can improve employee wellness
- Alleviating workplace stress
- How meditation can improve relationships at work
- Office design, including the pros and cons of open-plan offices on mental health
- How mindfulness improves productivity
- Micro-napping at work
- How ‘greener and healthier’ minds can lead to greener and healthier environments
- And more
Here’s a link to the podcast:
Be sure to subscribe. It's also available on Spotify and all major podcast platforms.
I’d love to know what you think in the comments below. Or feel free to get in touch if you have any questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you enjoy it.